Today we are continuing on with "Green your home week" so I'd like to tell you about a company that wants to not only green your food, but your pets too Newman's Organics.
This past week our very spoiled pooches received a package from our friends and Newman's Organics. There were biscuits, snack sticks, yummy dry food in the perfect size bag, as well as some canned variety's. Now let me tell you something about me: I HATE canned pet food. Anytime I've ever crossed paths with it - it was awful. The smell makes me want to puke. So of course I passed a can to Mr. A who gladly opens cans for Tex kitty on a weekly basis.
But then he said: "Rach, there's no smell". And folks: There wasn't. This stuff is not only great for the pooches because the ingredients are wholesome there's no awful stink.
Features We Love:
• Made with natural, human-grade chicken
• Contains organic brown rice, peas and carrots
• Free of hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, herbicides and chemical additives
• Naturally preserved with vitamin E
• No artificial colors or flavor enhancers
• No wheat or corn
• Certified organic by Oregon Tilth
• Complete and balanced nutrition
Pug not only was a fan but decided to protest daily for treats. We finally locked them in the closet to keep him from pacing in front of the desk.
Buy it: You can search Newman's directory to find a store near you.
Win it: The nice folks at Newman's Organics would love to send one lucky readers pet treats too! Simply leave a comment for your chance to win.